Welcome to the St. Timothy Center! Built in 1994 to serve as an all-inclusive camp facility for adults with special needs, it now serves as the hub for all activity at Sharing Meadows. It is the largest building in our community, and it is often used in the daily and weekly life of the residents of Sharing Meadows, as well as the myriad of special events that are hosted here. Such events range from weekly Bible Study to monthly weekend Mini-Camps and retreats to fundraisers.
The St. Timothy Center is the perfect place for all kinds and sizes of retreats and events as is has everything you might need under one roof! There also is ample parking out front for over 30 vehicles, as well as open spaces to park any overflow vehicles and equipment.
- Four dormitories, two near the men’s restroom and two adjacent to the ladies’ restroom that can sleep a total of 50 people. There are three showers in each restroom.
- A separate room in which medical supplies are kept and up to two people can comfortably sleep. It even has its own bathroom!
- Large gathering hall with an indoor fireplace.
- Dining room which can fit up to 100 people.
- An outdoor veranda with 12 picnic tables.
- Small commercial kitchen and a refrigerator for personal use.
- A laundry room with cleaning supplies and a washer and dryer for any needs.
- Gas grill available upon request.
- Pool is accessible from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- There is also a Gift Shop in which the fruits of our community’s labor can be viewed and purchased.
- Cooks and menus are available for an additional fee. Outside food and caterers are welcome.
- Rental Brochure (PDF)
The St. Timothy Center is available for rental throughout the year
Meals – Provided at additional costs by staff or caterers OR guests provide their own.
Suitability – Minimum rental age is 25 years; children welcome, handicap accessible, smoke-free inside all buildings, no pets allowed.
- Two (2) dormitories near the men’s restroom that has 6 bunk beds and 1 twin in each room, for a total of 26 beds. Restroom with three (3) shower stalls across the hallway.
- Two (2) dormitories near the women’s restroom that has 5 & 6 bunk beds and 1 twin in each room, for a total of 24 beds. Restroom with three (3) shower stalls are attached to each bedroom.
- One (1) private room with a trundle bed, private bath, desk and small couch. It also houses the building’s medical supplies. Sleeps 2 comfortably.
Other Amenities – There are some games, two big screen TVs, a piano, an outdoor basketball hoop, several wide open spaces and other sporting equipment available for your use, though we encourage you to bring your own. Our pool is also open from Memorial Day to Labor Day, though the pool veranda is open all year round. We have two lakes, Tucker Lake and Hog Lake that are available for boating and fishing or to simply soak up the sun on the dock. There are fishing poles, canoes, rowboats, and a few paddle boats available upon request. Catch and release, please. We are surrounded by forests and there are several walking trails leading around the property. Even on rainy days, people can make crafts, do Karaoke, play board games, beanbag toss and chair volleyball; activities limited only by your imagination!
Entertainment – DVD & VHS player, two movable big screen TVs, Stereo, and Karaoke machine. Some VHS tapes are available for viewing.
Attractions – Restaurants, beaches, Lake Michigan, orchards, fruit farms, steam museum, water park and casino
Leisure Activities – Antiquing, boating, paddle boating, outlet shopping, gambling casinos, walking, scenic drives
Location Type – Mixed farm-land living
Dining – Dining Room fits up to 100 comfortably with excess capacity available, small commercial kitchen
General – A/C in Memorial Hall and Dining Room, washer & dryer, indoor fireplace, parking lot, NO linens provided, but all cleaning supplies are, telephone (local 219 area codes only please).
Kitchen – Coffee makers (small pot and 100 cup), cooking utensils, ice maker, refrigerators, freezer, toasters, microwaves, food processor, low-temp dishwasher, crockpot
Outside – Veranda with picnic benches, grills and pool + pool building available upon request, canoe, row boats, paddle boats, fishing poles, wild raspberry & blackberry bushes
For overnight stay and use of our own Cooks, please see our Current Price List (PDF).
A non-refundable deposit, along with a signed contract, is due in order to hold specific dates.
- One day use of the St. Timothy Center = $200/day
- We prepare one meal = $15/person
We accept payment via check or PayPal
For checks, please make it out to:
PO Box 400
Rolling Prairie, IN 46371
For online pay via PayPal:
Please click the ‘PayPal button’ to start the process